Hunts River Fish ladder

Hunts River Fish ladder
Hunts river fish ladder Rumford R.I Is one of my favorite places to walk.along the rivers edge and find all the little nucks and crannys to seek out the fish.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Blogging and Fishing

How I got started in all this Blogging Business, I was out fishing at the Turner Reservoir, and I bumped into this guy David Pickering, he was out  trying new locations to Carp fish,  He's a retired English teacher and probably The best Carp Fisherman in the State. But anyhow, We got to chatting  about fishing and our lives and became fishing friends, On one day David told me to go check out his web, blog, pages. And that was it. The next time I saw David, I asked all about web design and  he explained to me about Google blogger and I was hooked Immediately, Now with a lot of practice and eras, I'm trying to create my Own Blogs, So hats off to a great friend David Pickering, Check out his site in my blogs I follow list I'll be creating. 
This is 1 of my biggest 21 lb carp caught on my Shakespeare ultra light pole with 6 lb test line, I was sitting in my truck and it started to downpour, And don't you know it , That's when this fish hit my bait, and almost took my pole for good, But I was LUCKY enough and the fight was on, It was pouring, I was drenched in the first few seconds of fighting,  It lasted a good 45 min, But in the end. I got my photo, A great Memory. And the Carp got to Live Another Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment