Hunts River Fish ladder

Hunts River Fish ladder
Hunts river fish ladder Rumford R.I Is one of my favorite places to walk.along the rivers edge and find all the little nucks and crannys to seek out the fish.

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Shut Up And Fish.

I know its been a while since my last post, But like I said my Blog Is Not all about Fishing, This was a Surprise Blue Channel catfish, I caught  in Turner Reservoir, Rumford, R.I. They are not Native to this little lake, So they had to come from upstream in Massachusetts Ten Mile River system, I've also caught smaller ones just up the road above the small dam system at Pawtucket Country Club, And I've also caught them South of Turner Reservoirs, Large  dam, I'm just curious to find out, who and how they got Introduced, But We aren't Complaining, So far the largest one I've seen was almost 6 lbs. I really can't wait to see just how big these cats are going to get in size, But any how I found another Video  So I'll leave it at this... SHUT UP AND FISH... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment